We strive for a supportive, inclusive work environment where our employees can become a valued member of a dynamic team. We believe our success stems from a cohesive work environment which offers those in our employ the opportunity to grow in an environment which both supports and challenges them.
JOIN THE A-TEAM
Submit your CV or send it directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Business Assistant – Aesthetics Portfolio - Johannesburg
- Business assistant will help with the day-to-day operations of the Aesthetics business
- Acting on behalf of and representing the National Manager as and when required, including enquiries and requests, sign off on business-related decisions
- Reporting back to the National Manager with detailed and accurate notes following any absence
- Assisting with marketing and sales budget management
- Undertaking projects on a regular basis, including event planning
- Personal assistant tasks for the National Manager, including, but not limited to, diary management, extensive email correspondence and organising both internal and external meetings
- Attending meetings and producing follow-up notes and tracking of the outcomes of the meetings.
- Organising complex travel itineraries and travelling with National Manager
- Providing support to sales team, including but not limited to ensuring the sales team have adequate sales tools, tracking of the sales and marketing strategies
- Working closely with the Marketing Department to ensure the messaging of the strategies are in line with the spec.
- Communicate with the Customer Services/Logistics Department to ensure of stock availability for up and coming product / marketing strategies
- Communicate with suppliers on National Manager’s behalf when requesting marketing collateral, training dates etc
Skills to be successful in the role
Proficient on Excel (power pivot), word and PowerPoint; self-driven; work well under pressure; excellent command of the English language (written, read and spoken); excellent time management skills;
strong organisational skills; ability to multitask; attention to detail; proactive; strategic thinker; needs to have diplomacy; initiative, confidence and flexibility
Business Administration Diploma
5+ years’ experience as a personal / office assistant
Qualified Therapist with Sales Experience (advantageous)
Group Marketing Manager - Johannesburg (Head Office)
The Group marketing manager will be responsible for providing direction, guidance, and leadership to a marketing department. Managing the marketing of a business, organization, particular product, or group of products
Group marketing manager will help to develop solutions to a marketing problem, analyse those solutions, and recommend a path to success. Depending on whether the company focuses in on B2B or B2C marketing, they might help create partnerships between businesses, or work with consumer marketers to develop outreach campaigns.
Marketing Managers Responsibilities:
· Overseeing marketing department.
· Evaluating and developing our marketing strategy and marketing plan.
· Planning, directing, and coordinating marketing efforts.
· Communicating the marketing plan.
· Researching demand for our products and services.
· Competitor research.
· Working with portfolio managers to develop strategies to maximize market share while balancing customer satisfaction.
· Guide and advise company on marketing compliance and regulations
· Identifying potential customers.
· Developing promotions with advertising managers.
· Understanding and developing budgets and finance, including expenditures, research and development appropriations, return-on-investment, and profit-loss projections.
· Developing and managing advertising campaigns.
· Building brand awareness and positioning.
· Supporting sales and lead generation efforts.
· Coordinating marketing projects from start to finish.
· Overseeing the successful pull through of all company conferences, trade shows, and major events.
· Overseeing social media marketing strategy and content marketing.
· Assisting in the overflow of design work
· Acting back up for the social media and design specialist
· Acting back up for the web and multimedia design specialist
· Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, or related field.
· Advanced experience on Corel Draw
· Experience in marketing and running a marketing team.
· Proven marketing campaign experience.
· Effective time management skills and the ability to multitask.
· Strong copywriting skills.
· Attention to detail.
· Proven ability to manage budgets.
· Professional and proactive work ethic.
· High competence in project and stakeholder management.
· Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
· Experience with digital marketing forms such as social media marketing and content marketing.
· Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook
Wound Care Account Manager - Johannesburg
Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the medical sales environment with the ability to establish strong relationships in the surgery/wound care environment.
Experience detailing to Specialists as well as Provincial and Private Hospital Groups;
Previous experience selling a Medical Device
Good communication and people skillsDetermination and the drive to work towards targets The ability to work well on your own and also as part of a team Good organizational and time management skills High interpersonal skills, good computer literacy, high aptitude for learning