We strive for a supportive, inclusive work environment where our employees can become a valued member of a dynamic team. We believe our success stems from a cohesive work environment which offers those in our employ the opportunity to grow in an environment which both supports and challenges them.
“It was clear that NuAngle is where I wanted to be.”
I wanted a change in career and I heard that NuAngle was a great company to work for. During my first interview, it was clear that NuAngle is where I wanted to be.
Louise Cornish | Customer Services | Since 2014
“Love the brands and the team”
Teamwork . NuAngle is truely a company that helps you as an individual grow in your position, and they motivate team collaboration. For me that is what I love the most
Erika Erwee| Sales Account Manager | Since 2020
“I found a Company and joined a Team where each have personal drive and who make a difference.“
I am grateful for the 16 years .. and counting with NuAngle, who has helped me during my professional development from starting within Customer Services, the heart of the business to Assistant to Director, HR, and Office Manager.
The company culture of an open-door policy is what I feel makes our company successful, everyone within the organisation is important and vital to the success of the business.
There is no I in Team .. and that is the ethos of the company. We all work towards the common goal and success of the Company!
Vicky Pretorius| HR & Office Manager & Assistant to the Director | Since 2007
“The opportunity to create something innovative”
I feel respected and valued for what I bring to NuAngle every day. I joined this company to work with innovative solutions.
Johanna Leseka| Customer Services | Since 2008
“Our company culture is one of trust, honesty, reliability, respect and a genuine belief that we can change lives while having loads of fun.”
After 13 years every hour can still be as challenging and excitingly diverse. We have an amazing team that genuinely care about each other personally and work together towards their goals. I personally get great satisfaction in being in a role that I can make a small difference in someone’s life.
Sonja Steyn | Medical National Manager | Since 2010
“The people are amazing to work with as well as the environment.”
I love what I do and how I was able to explore different positions until I found the best fit for me.The people are amazing to work with as well as the environment.
Michelle Altenburger |Customer Services | Since 2015
“Although this is a corporate company, I love the fact that it does not feel like one.”
I had just finished with my Articles and was looking start my new adventure in Financial Management. I found the business to be a relaxed working environment were everyone matters, and as they say, the rest was history.
Kevin Reed | Financial Manager | Since 2010
“I have always been able to pick up the phone and be assisted by my colleagues no matter what.”
Being able to provide clients with excellent quality products that doctors and staff can rely on. We all work together very well, and there is an awesome sense of support & collaboration from our fellow collegues.
Christopher Terblanche | Medical Sales Account Manager | Since 2019
JOIN THE A-TEAM
Submit your CV or send it directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Debtors and Creditors Clerk – Fourways, Head Office
In Office Position
We’re seeking a passionate and self-motivated debtors clerk to join our awesome NuAngle A Team within the Finance Department to ensure the timeous collection of the outstanding debtor’s to optimise cash flow, minimize risk.
The ideal candidate should possess strong analytical skills, exceptional problem-solving skills, a flair for numbers and be highly organized.
Ultimately, a top-class Debtors Clerk who can maximize the company profits by efficiently managing its debts.
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Degree/Diploma will be an advantage
- Minimum of 5 – 7 years’ experience as a Debtors
- Computer Literate
- Sage experience will be an advantage
Own Transport Essential
Working Hours: 08:00 – 17:00
Account Manager – Urology and Pelvic Health Portfolio - JHB
Account Manager – Urology and Pelvic Health Portfolio – JHB
We are looking for a Account Manager – Urology and Pelvic Health Portfolio
An anatomy and physiology background together with Surgical Sales experience or surgical in- theatre procedural/product support experience is essential. Good product knowledge of own disciplines with a good understanding of other medical disciplines would be an added advantage.
Experience detailing to Specialists as well as Provincial and Private Hospital Groups.
The candidate will be required to fulfil the following duties.
- Generate sales among client accounts, including cross-selling.
- Operates as the point of contact for assigned customers.
- Develops and maintains long-term relationships with accounts.
- Makes sure clients receive requested products and services in a timely fashion.
- Communicates client needs.
- Forecasts and tracks client and regions budget
- Manage projects within client relationships, working to carry out client goals while meeting company goals.
- Identifies opportunities to grow business with existing clients.
- Coordinate with staff members working on the same account to ensure consistent service.
- Collaborates with sales team to reach prospective clients.
- Service multiple clients concurrently, often meeting deadline.
The successful candidate must have the following to be successful in the role:
- Good communication and people skills
- Determination and the drive to work towards targets.
- The ability to work well on their own as well as part of a team.
- Good organizational and time management skills
- High interpersonal skills
- Good computer literacy
- High aptitude for learning
IT Administrator – Fourways, Head Office
We are looking for an IT Support Administrator
Full time In-Office Position
Together with the IT Manager the successful candidate will share in ensuring the stable operation of the in-house computer network that promotes business productivity.
Also, to design, install, administer, and optimize company servers and related components to achieve high performance of the various business applications supported by tuning the servers, as necessary.
This includes planning, developing, installing, configuring, maintaining, supporting, and optimizing all network hardware, software, and communication links and ensuring the availability of client/server applications and co-developing processes and procedures for ongoing management of the server environment. And oversee the security, integrity, and safety of the data environment.
To be successful in this position you will demonstrate a detailed knowledge of the industry’s best practices and evidence a professional track record of effective technical management, information analysis, and a thorough understanding of computer hardware and software systems, especially networking.
Formal Education & Certification
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer – (MCSE) OR Microsoft Certified IT Professional – (MCITP) or
- College/University diploma in the field of computer science
Knowledge & Experience
- At least 5+ years equivalent work experience
- Knowledge of the following will be beneficial, but is not a requirement: Sophos Firewalls, HP Aruba Switches, Networking/VLANs, EMC Storage
- Experience installing, configuring, and maintaining all manners of server hardware, desktops, laptops, and associated network equipment.
- Familiarity with TCP/IP and other network protocols, firewall management, and operating system configuration.
- General knowledge of storage technologies such as SAN or NAS, as well as Active Directory/Global Catalogue.
- Experience in Cloud Management either in Azure or AWS.
- Strong background needed in administration and migration.
- Experience in Office 365 (End to End Support)
- Good knowledge on Power Apps and Microsoft software in total.
- Good knowledge on Power BI