JOIN THE A-TEAM
- Good Communication and people skills
- Determination and the drive to work towards targets and objectives
- The ability to work well on your own and as part of a Team
- Good Organizational and time management skills
- High interpersonal skills
- Good Computer Literacy
- High Aptitude for Learning
Duties & Responsibilities
· Daily Invoicing
· Arranging stock collections and deliveries
· Assist with general customer queries.
· Respond to daily e-mails.
· Liaison with all sales staff
· Interaction with all warehouse staff
· Assist the Warehouse with bimonthly stock takes and the investigation of stock discrepancies.
· Adhoc duties performed when requested by Management.
Desired Experience & Qualification
· Inventory/stock take experience advantageous
· Minimum 2+ years invoicing experience
· Accurate with attention to detail.
· Computer literacy in MS Office
· Previous experience on Pastel (Evolution) would be an advantage.
· Typing speed (average) of 23 words per minute (WPM)
· Well presentable, professional speaking female
· Afrikaans and English first and second languages Must be friendly, efficient, and pro-active.
· Have contactable references.
· Own liable transport.